Air Inlet Louvers for Cooling Towers
Filling Technologies produces 2 models of air inlet louver designed for induced-draught cooling towers
• Net 65 has a particular strength and weight is suitable for the most demanding situations
• Light 65 is instead suitable in those situations in which the water flow is less strenuous
• Prevention of the suction of objects such as leaves from the surroundings into the tower.
• Elimination of water splash discharge from the pan.
• Smoothing of the entering airflow.
• Shading of the pan water and consequent discouragement of the possible growth of algae or other micro-organisms.