Air Inlet Louvers for Cooling Towers
Filling Technologies produces 3 models of air inlet louver designed for induced-draught cooling towers
• Net 65 and Net 80 has a particular strength and weight is suitable for the most demanding situations.
• Net 80 in particular is also available in PP for operating temperatures up to 80°C.
• Light 65 is instead suitable in those situations in which the water flow is less strenuous
• Prevention of the suction of objects such as leaves from the surroundings into the tower.
• Elimination of water splash discharge from the pan.
• Smoothing of the entering airflow.
• Shading of the pan water and consequent discouragement of the possible growth of algae or other micro-organisms.
The Net 80 air inlet louver is designed for counter-flow cooling
towers. Also available in PP for temperatures up to + 80°C