Evaporative Cooling Pads for air handling units
Filling technologies produces 3 type of evaporative cooling pads, they are designed for the humidification sections of air handling units and for adiabatic coolers in systems where high efficiency cooling is required.
• Europad, the traditional cellulose panel.
• Sanifloc®, the innovativePVC panel with rayon fiber surface treatment.
• Sanifloc Blu®, whose characteristics are great mechanical strength and higher operating temperatures.
• The packs conformation determinate a great exchange surface between the air and water and an elevated efficiency.
• The form and the amplitude of the corrugations render much slower the blockage of the packing by deposition and scaling and facilitate its inspection for periodic checks.
• The absence of resins from the manufacture of the panels ensures the absence of related smell.
The Europad humidifying pack is used as humidification section of air handling units and in adiabatic coolers.
This panel has been designed for the humidification sections of air handling units and for adiabatic coolers: it is produced by the overlaying and gluing of PVC formed sheets, treated with fibres.